日本語 / English
17th AI Art and Aesthetics Research Meeting "AI-Aesthetics-Art"
- April 1 (Sun), 2018 15:00-19:00 (door open at 14:30)
- * After party (with Okinawan cuisine, until 23:00)
- Bigakko, Tokyo
- The research meeting focuses on the art-exhibition section of AI Art and Aesthetics Exhibition, the world's first exhibition that featured the theme of AI art and aesthetics, held until January 2018 at OIST (Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology). From the participating artists of the show, we invite 15 artists (groups) to examine their works and discuss the latest situations of AI art today.
- 03-Ⅲ Tatsuo Unemi YT
- 04-Ⅳ Hanna Saito YT
- 05-Ⅱ Shohei Matsukawa + archiroid YT
- 07-Ⅲ yang02 YT
- 09-Ⅳ Hideki Nakazawa Literature Studies YT
- 12-Ⅱ ucnv YT
- 14-Ⅱ Masaru Kaido YT
- 15-Ⅱ Hideki Nakazawa YT
- 16-Ⅱ Mika Kusakari YT
- 19-Ⅳ Micheal Spranger YT
- 24-Ⅱ Shogo Baba YT
- 25-Ⅳ Aya Saito (chimpanzees and a bonobo) YT
- 27-Ⅱ Yasuko Toyoshima YT
- 29-Ⅱ Takahiro Hirama YT
- 32-Ⅱ Motoaki Shinohara YT
- * After each presentation, we offer time for free discussion.
- * Lectures and discussions are free for your web broadcasting. We also provide video documents after the meeting.
- 2,000 JPY (for anyone, reservation not required, not including the additional fee for after party)
- * Entry is first-come-first-served basis, open from 14:30. For entry after the first 60 visitors, please understand we may not be able to offer your seat, and may even close the entrance when too crowded to accept more.
- * The after party (with Okinawan cuisine) costs additional 1,500 JPY.
- Artificial Intelligence Art and Aesthetics Research Group